Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Welcome to the Aviary


Of course, we've all seen the penguin pin before, but the owl and the robin ones are new, and since they're all similar I thought I'd post about all of them together.

The fourth...bird is supposed to be a snowy owl, but I realize it looks like absolutely nothing (let alone a snowy owl) which is why it hasn't got a pin on it. I just wanted to show that I was making more than just three bird-types.  Or, y'know, trying to make more than three bird types. I have a possible pattern for a bluebird, too, but I'm worried it'll look even worse than the snowy owl so I haven't made it yet.

The robin is the one on the left, by the way. My mom couldn't figure out what it was and she was looking at one with a brighter red breast, so maybe it's secretly just a red owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment