Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Friday, December 17, 2010

OMG LGM!!!



I have an odd collection of tiny green aliens.  They come from vending machines and I have nine of them--plus another six or so that glow in the dark.

I'm not sure how I feel about them showing off bracelets like this, but at least its something different from the rocks, right?

They are also kung-fu aliens. I can't recall which one this is, but I think he's wearing boxing gloves.  Because aliens clearly learned martial arts as part of their Grand Plan to take over earth.  Hand-to-hand (literally) combat is a much better, easier and safer way to take over a planet than something like, say, dropping bombs.  Certainly it's more eco-friendly.  And these aliens are nothing if not green.

No comments:

Post a Comment