Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tom Tom Tomato


This was a pattern I developed to be a strawberry. Looking at it that's really hard to tell, but I assure you it looked like a tiny roundish strawberry on my computer screen. I just forgot to factor in the oblong shape of the beads, so....it's a tomato.

It's a pretty nice tomato; you have to agree.

I've been debating ever since I made this if I should go ahead and make a tomato bracelet. Clearly I haven't done so yet, but maybe I will for spring--I just can't imagine who'd want a tomato bracelet. People who really like salads? People who like to garden? People who like to debate the differences between vegetables and fruits?

People who like tomatoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment