Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas




 Although I didn't actually list anything new on Etsy. I just wanted to say Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays and whatever.


I hope everyone gets things that they don't want for Christmas, but not so many of them that it ruins the suspension in their car.  I hope your Christmas tree is not eaten by the gifts around and under it, and I hope that your stockings hold things more exciting than an orange (Mom used to give us 'breakfast' in our stockings).

I also hope that your family didn't wake you up really (comparatively) early because "we have lots of things to do today" and then vanish for several hours, leaving you with very little to do other than wonder why you got up before ten (hell, before NOON) and post on your blog.

And I especially hope that any older relatives you see today or tomorrow are in possession of more of their wits than my one grandmother whom I will be dragged to see later (although, reflecting back over the past years I think she's better now than she was when she still had enough of a mind to be aware but not enough to be nice).

Merry Christmas, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment