Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Voting Begins


You may remember this bracelet from a few days ago, and if you do, you may recall that I entered it into the Etsy Beadweavers November Challenge.  Well, voting for the challenge has begun today!  Head on over to the Etsy Beadweavers' Blog and cast your vote for your favorite!

My Festive Christmas Tree Bracelet is running on a platform of green eco-friendly practices.  It is strongly in favor of supporting local businesses, decorated Christmas trees and holidays everywhere. Cast your vote today!

To see other the other entrants in this challenge, you can look at the blog, type 'ebwc' into an etsy search bar, check out the challenge treasuries (here, here and here) or visit our flikr group...which I can't seem to find today. Ah well, it's not like you really wanted to look at it, anyway.

I'll be back later with a post about a listing, as per usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment