Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Presentable






You should really go look at the description for this one; it'll make your head whirl, promise.

So, when I work I like to listen to things; podcasts, movies, the occasional audio book.  Something to keep my mind occupied while my hands are busy.  I tend to listen on headphones so I don't disturb anyone else, but a few days ago my rabbit managed to nibble on the cord to the right headphone.

I didn't fix it, the wire frayed and I found myself in the market for a new pair of headphones.

I don't like earbuds because they invariably fall out of my ears, and I don't like headphones on a headband, either, because--well, because I did that hairstyle back in middle school and I'm in no hurry to return to it.  This rather limits my headphone options, but I managed to find two possibilities at Target and went with the cheapest one.

These headphones have this neat little feature wherein the cord to the left speaker is shorter than the cord to the right speaker.  This is an entirely awesome feature because my head is an oblong shape and my right ear is three times father from my nose than my left ear is.

In all seriousness, this is really useful when you keep your ipod in your left pocket--but do they also make left-handed headphones for people who keep their ipods in their right pocket?  What about for people who keep their ipods in their back pocket; is there a backhanded headphone cord for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment