Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Things n'Stuff


I went to my older sister baby shower, which is why this post was late and there was just a placeholder.  I'm going to be an aunt in January (or possibly February, though my sister has been coaching the baby on being born before the Super Bowl)! It'd be more exciting if I had more money to buy baby stuff (not that my sister needs more stuff at this point), but on top of Christmas gifts I'm feeling like a very stingy gift-giver this year.

Although I don't always give gifts to my extended family. I never know what to give them, and I can't usually afford much (though generally more than this year). Maybe I'll make cookies and put them in jars like we did that one year...

Of course, if people would actually buy my stuff, it would help. I'm not getting paid for optimism here, guys. Actually, I'm not getting paid at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment