Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Festive Christmas Tree Bracelet


Well, I'm certainly getting my money's worth out of *that* image (seriously, this is the...third time I've uploaded it in the past 20 minutes).

I wasn't planning to enter the Etsy Beadweavers November Challenge, which means I'm probably cheating, since I didn't make this specifically for the challenge, but if you don't report me, I won't either.  But then I thought that it's about time to skew my stats again by having 300 people look at just the one entered item and nothing else.  I mean, it's taken me the last two months to get over the last spike in viewers, so clearly it's time to enter the challenge again.

I know everyone said that I should enter the Tumbling Candy Cane bracelet, but I like the description I wrote for it, and was not inclined to change it to talk about the EBW challenge. This bracelet is at least as holiday-related, anyway.

I wasn't planning to post something Christmas-related today, either (well...inasmuch as penguins aren't related to Christmas, which is the best I could do at the moment), but my next new-listing day was going to be after the end-date for the challenge entry, so I just went with it. God forbid I do two listings in one day.

If you would like to vote for this bracelet or see what it's competing against and laugh at my foolishness for thinking I have a chance, you may visit the beadweavers' blog between the 9th and 15th of the month and do so. You may also see other entries by searching for 'ebwc' on Etsy. Or, if you just want to be awed by how much spare time some crafters have, you may just search for 'ebw team' and see other bead-woven objects. I know some of those make *me* feel like an amateur.

No comments:

Post a Comment