Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Monday, November 22, 2010

Aww, nuts!


When my mom saw this she said, 'that looks like the heart bracelet.'  I rather wish she was less right about that than she was, but I was playing around with the hearts pattern to see what else it could be (see also: strawberry bracelet) and I pretty much came up with the acorn from there.

One of my coworkers a few years back had a hemp necklace (it was outdoor ed, we were all hippies, hush), the pendant for which was an acorn (hippies; as mentioned).  He'd made the choker and pendant himself, but was forever putting up with kids asking him if that was a 'real acorn.'

Every so often he'd get fed up with the questions and tell them that no, it was a 'fakecorn.'

No comments:

Post a Comment