Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Monday, March 28, 2011

ZOMG! Something New!

Green Dragon Bookmark
Well, here's something we haven't seen before! Amazing!

...it's another dragon, isn't it? dammit. I've said all I have to say about dragons. They are BIG and SCALY and occasionally breath fire. There's also many books out there with various flavors of shape-shifting dragons who turn into humans. Because that's almost as awesome a plot-device as tossing in a vampire.


Hmm. Now that you mention it, I don't think I've seen a vampire dragon (yet) although I've certainly come across vampire horses, and vampire unicorns and vampire werewolves, and also vampire tomatoes (well, maybe not that, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time). Maybe I'll have to go write something with vampire dragons.  Or maybe I could have a few teeth pulled; it might not be more fun, but I'd have more respect for myself when it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment