Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pencil Pendant

Pencil Beaded Pendant
Well, the thing I was going to talk about I talked about with the pencil bookmark, so... Look! I made almost the exact same thing again! Only shorter and I used a few slightly different colors, mostly because they were within reach and my other beads were on the far side of the room.

So I'm lazy, what's your point?

Oh! I did learn about graphine recently. Apparently you can make your own one-atom-thick bit of graphine with some tape and a pencil. Not that they can mass-produce that, but I think it's interesting. There's not much else I can make that's only one atom thick. Not that I've tried to make graphine, but I could.

Can't wait until they make all sorts of awesome and clever gadgets with it, and I can look at them and wonder at how they are basically made from pencil lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment