Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Friday, March 4, 2011

Pear Tree

Beaded Tree Pendant
I added two items to my Etsy shop today, as you can see from the pictures.  They are both pretty neat, really, but I don't have much to say about either.

The pear sorta goes with the apple I babbled about a few posts back, but the tree is a new pattern and aside from an 'I love trees' rant (which I've already done) I'm not sure what to say about it.

Although it looks like I should have done a better job correcting the colors of that tree... But the camera hates photographing those beads, so I'll just blame the camera. It's a good scapegoat.


Beaded Pear Pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment