Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Smiley Face

Smiley Face Pendant
My English classroom in high school had one of those 'have a day' posters hanging up by the door. We'd always finish class with a minute or two to pack our bags and hover by the door as if we couldn't wait to escape (which we often couldn't). I'd spend what remained of those minutes reading over the poster.

It really shouldn't have taken most of the year to get through the faces on the poster (there couldn't have been a hundred, although I can't recall how many there were), but it did. I think it was because I'd only have thirty seconds to read over them, and half of that time was often spent trying to figure out which face I left off on the last time, since I never studied them long enough for the humor/information to really sink into my long-term memory.

But it gave me something to do, and I've been really amused by the 'have a day' things ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment