Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Thursday, March 31, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Beaded Heart Pendant
Some things that I <3

Reading. My kindle. Reading on my kindle. Books. Dreamcatchers. Beads, wool, angora sweaters, my pet rabbit, Parmesan cheese, tomatoes, potatoes, stuffed rabbits, holidays, my hiking boots, my art. Weaving, thread, yarn, green, purple, journaling, colorful pens, identifying plants, select quilts from my bedding, The Sore Feet Song, Lord of the Rings, Prince Caspian, Sherlock, Dr. Who, juggling, slash, one specific guy, my sisters, my niece, being in nature, learning, teaching, knowing.  Collecting things. Writing. Dragons, Legos, ninjas, pirates, fairy tales, writing reviews, puzzles, magic, Munchkin, playing games, my friends.  Unexpected and beautiful sunsets, the stars, science, some math, cooking, pecan shortbread cookies, expensive chocolate, wool socks, tanktops, garage sales, believing the best of others, new skills, color, mint ice cream, rainbow sherbet, Starbursts.  Strange chip flavors, snooty sodas, puns, humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment