Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Friday, March 11, 2011

Tetris Family

Tetris Beaded Pendant
Tetris and Tetris-like games have always been an obsession of my family's. My dad first brought home little mono-chrome screened computers from work when I was a very small child, and my mom spent all her time playing Tetris.

Eventually we graduated to the Nintendo (long after it was replaced by the Super Nintendo, I should add), where we'd play sort-of together, since it wasn't exactly a group game--but we made it into one, and it was fun.

Then came Dr. Mario, which did have a multi-player option, and which my family burned through several (garage sale bought) Nintendos playing together. Seriously. My older sister and I got so good that most of the time we'd put the first five pieces in the exact same place--a phenomenon I later termed 'obviousity.'

Now that we can play Tetris Friends on facebook, my little sister spends all her free time playing it, and says--quite seriously--that she would happily make a career out of playing Tetris if she could.

So would I, come to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment