Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Format for the New Year



There's going to be a bunch of changes soon.

First, I'm going to change the price of everything.  Well, not everything, but bracelets will all be going up to $30 and chokers to $45 or $50 as soon as I'm done here, actually (unless I get distracted by something shiny).

Then, since I feel rather strongly that my bracelets get buried on Etsy surprisingly quickly, I'm going to chose one that I like and renew it every other day. I suppose this makes up for the lack of Christmas bracelets going up, since it's well beyond Christmas time now. The repeating bracelets will be the geometric ones, since I've no way of tagging them so people see them--but they are really, really beautiful and deserve to be looked at.  And I suspect that people might want to buy them if they can see them.

Because of this every-other-day set-up, I'll also be getting back to putting up blather about my not-for-sale tapestries soon--I know how much you guys missed hearing about them.

Another hopeful change is that I'll be making more tapestries to sell, but of the geometric variety rather than representational. Assuming I can bring myself to part with them, of course. So far the one I'm working on is beautiful, but it won't even be finished for a few more days.

I should also be putting up a few new patterns and/or representational patterns in the next week or so, although the patterns need to be printed, and I don't currently have a printer, so that'll be tricky.

I guess the changes aren't all that exciting, and they all add up to business as usual (or lack thereof, as the case may be).

No comments:

Post a Comment