Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Useless






I thought I'd take a page from Lemony Snicket's books and try to not-sell this bracelet so well that someone would buy it. Apparently it didn't work, since no one bought the bracelet.

Here's the text from the listing:

"While a decorative accessory, this bracelet is essentially useless. In multiple studies it was found not to be of use in fending off rampaging rhinoceroses, lacking in the ability to defend against charging elephants and, most tellingly, it was of absolutely no value when the test subject was faced with venomous snakes.

In several cases it was even found to distract the test subjects at key moments with its shiny nature, often with disastrous results.

Thus it is strongly advised that you do not purchase this bracelet. If you cannot wear an accessory when facing a rampaging rhinoceros, there's simply no point in wearing it at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment