Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Vikings AHOY!


Sure, we've all heard of the animosity between pirates and ninjas, but there's also a slightly lesser-known enmity between Vikings and Samurai.  That's why you'll never see a samurai bracelet in my shop. (Well, that and I don't know how I would make a samurai bracelet.)

These longboats are a bit longer than they should be, I think, and if I ever make it again I'll be fixing that problem. But I doubt I'll be making a second one before this one is sold, and at the rate things are whizzing out of my shop, well, don't hold your breath.

Unless the ensuing light-headed-ness makes you want to buy things, in which case you should hold your breath. Starting right now.  And keep holding it until you want to buy this bracelet.

...no? Well, perhaps I should have suggested drinking instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment