Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Monday, January 17, 2011

Custom


Etsy boot holiday camp suggested I list custom items for sale. I thought they'd sell better than not at all, but boy was I wrong. This is actually a copy of that original listing, though, so now I have two custom listings--custom bracelet listings, rather--and so maybe someone will be more likely to see it? Certainly lots of custom orders are put up in multiples. I don't know what I'll do if it does take off and sell tons, though. Guess I'll have to update how long it'll take to make them.

But let's not think about that most unlikely of futures; I'll get depressed again.

There was a juggling festival in my town this past weekend, and I went to the open juggling with some friends.  It was fun, although we needed to re-learn how to pass clubs (practicing more than once a year would help, but...), and now I am in oodles of pain. Mostly in my legs, which you wouldn't expect because you throw things when you juggle, not kick them around.  But what more don't realize is that you're also constantly bending to pick things us--and if not that, then when you're juggling club they are heavy enough that your whole body gets into it.

Yeah, juggling can be a real workout, which is why another one of my favorite things to do at a juggling fest is people-watch for the eye-candy. *Coughcough* I mean, watch the professional jugglers in an attempt to learn more tricks.

Funny how I never do manage to learn new tricks...

No comments:

Post a Comment