Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Rose By Any Other Name


I tried making a penguin bookmark, but it looked like someone had taken one of my adorable fluffy penguins and run over it with a steam roller, so I made this instead.  It turned out really, really well.  I've always been fond of my rose pattern, and not just because it was one of the first bracelets I sold. It's...got a nice set of colors to it.

Okay, yes, I'm reaching, but I've already talked about roses at least twice, and I haven't gotten enough of them in my life to have much personal experience of them.  I did get one last Valentine's Day, just before breaking up with my boyfriend, but even that's not a very exciting story because I didn't like him all that much, to be honest.

I went to visit him, he gave me a rose, things fell apart (as they were always going to do) and I went home a day early. The End. I didn't even cry.

I could, of course, talk for ages about the bookmark making this one inspired me to make, the NSFW Penis Bookmark, but...it's embarrassing. And even though I'm trying to sell it and will probably make a second one the moment it's out the door, I'm too prudish to blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment