Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Unclasped

Custom Runic Bracelet
I've been planning this for awhile now--probably since last November, actually. I put up a custom normal-letter bracelet, and a custom rune choker, but for some odd reason I never quite managed the reverse of those two. And now I've finally done it! Very exciting.

Actually, I made this bracelet and then I was staring at it and realized it read 'you phrase here' instead of 'YOUR phrase here' yeah. Guess it was one of those days. So ultimately it's a little bit long compared with most, but that's okay. At least I realized and fixed it before I ended up on Regretsy or anything...

Although I've neglected to put a clasp on this bracelet. I don't have a really good reason for doing so, it's mostly just because the clasps are on the other side of the room. But there's also a few little worries, like the gold clasps which I would use have a tendency to oxidize! But then so does the copper color I used for the lettering hear. They'd be in good company, I guess.

It's also a bracelet that says "your phrase here" and I'm not trying to sell it specifically, so why would I bother with the effort of putting a clasp on it? crazy-talk.

I'll just secretly use it as an extra-long bookmark, and no one needs to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment