Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fishing for Compliments

Fish Bracelet
Actually, I'm more fishing for something to say... I think I covered fish pretty well the last time I listed this bracelet--I was afraid this would happen--but I haven't had a chance to photograph anything or prepare anything.  I went to see my sister and niece today, see, and the rest of the week was taken up by my taxes and by ...um...something that seems to be the beginnings of a social life? If it makes you feel any better, the blog isn't the only thing I've neglected this week.

And if you're getting tired of seeing the same things and listening to me whine about nothing for the hundredth time, then rejoice! Because I've got new stuff to post and babble about coming up in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment