Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bunny Wunny

Buy the Rabbit Bracelet
Glee! A post wherein I get to gush about my rabbit! Oh man, what to say?

She's the cutest, fluffiest thing to ever grace my floor and I love her lots and lots and lots--even when she chews up my cables and pees in places she shouldn't.

I'd much prefer that she didn't chew on noisy things an hour or so before I want to be awake.  And I suppose it would be nice if she'd sit in my lap for more than three seconds without digging, biting or escaping.

And while we're on the subject, she really ought to learn that my shoes are not, in fact, play toys and she should play with one of the millions of toys that I've already gotten her.

She is cute, though. So I always forgive her.

--

I often wonder why everything is cats or dogs. Every so often I like to play pretend and look at apartments, and I can't tell if they'll accept rabbits.  I mean, "no pets" is pretty clear, but what if it just says "no cats or dogs"? do you take that to mean no pets? or just no cats or dogs? What if the apartment is 'yes cats, no dogs'--or the other way round? is a rabbit more like a cat so I should try those places? or is a rabbit more like a dog, so I should try *those* places.  Or is it just that every place ever hates rabbits and I should realize that I'll never be able to move anywhere with her?

Sadly, it still doesn't look like my life will ever get to the point beyond looking at apartments, so I suppose I don't have to worry about it.

I would like 'pet lovers' things and places to at least give a nod to rabbits--or other small pets. I'm sure plenty of people are attached to their hedgehogs, parrots or hermit crabs; why is everything cat this and dog that? Those aren't the only creatures on the planet, ya'know.

No comments:

Post a Comment