Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Saturday, February 26, 2011

If You're Happy and You Know It...

Happy Smiley Bracelet
Q: What's a ninja's favorite drink?

A: Waaaa-taaa (water)

Q: What's a ninja's favorite breakfast food?
A: Waaaa-ffles (waffles)

Q: What's a ninja's favorite fruit?
A: A throwing starfruit!

Two ninjas met one night in a dark alley. The first ninja said, "Hhhiii-ya waaaaaaaa-aaaaah! Hiieya! ya! Ya! ya!" To which the second ninja replied,  "..."

Q: What to momma ninjas sing to put their baby ninjas to bed?
A: Twinkle Twinkle Little Throwing Star

Q: Are you laughing yet?
A: Better say 'yes' because there's more where those came from...

No comments:

Post a Comment