Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Something Clever



Today's Listing: Rose Pin

Well, according to my stats at least one person other than me may have looked at this blog. I'm feeling all sorts of pressure now; I have to watch what I say and try harder to be funny.

Not that it'll work anyway.

Why, when I press the enter key does the cursor jump UP rows?! or back to this start of the one I just finished? it doesn't type there, but it's distracting to have a jumping cursor like that. Makes me want to cursemore.

Okay, well, there's that rose pin. It's kinda pretty. I made a rose bracelet, and then made it into a pin when no one was looking. I like roses because they remind me of fairy tales, and I love fairy tales. There's just something so Beauty and the Beast about roses.

I've received one rose as a gift in my life. It was last Valentine's day when I went to see my long-distance boyfriend. I broke up with him later that week.

Well, that makes a pretty crappy story compared with the stuff I had to say about goldfish yesterday.

My older sister used to get flowers for various things--she was into theater and choirs and such--and she'd hang them in the closet to 'dry' after receiving them. But then she'd forget about them and they'd get squished between and other things that were hanging up in the closet, and drop petals on the things that were supposed to be hanging up in the closet, but weren't. Eventually I'd get fed up and ask if I could remove them, but she wouldn't let me.

So I just stopped using the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment