Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Penguins Again

Penguin Pin
I feel like we've been here before...

And it's a bit silly, since this is now spring. Do people buy penguins in the spring? I usually associate them with winter, but I suppose they might be a year-round thing. Especially in Antarctica.

Did you know that Antarctica is the only continent without invasive species? That's pretty neat, when you think about it (unless you count humans, but we're only visiting and can't truly survive there). Although I guess if I was an invasive species, I wouldn't even try to live on a continent that freaking cold. Brr.

But, due to plate tectonics, Antarctica is slowly drifting away from the froze south pole, and some day--in about 70 million years, give or take--it'll be inhabitable for the rest of us. I look forward to that day. Very exciting.

1 comment: