Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Monday, April 18, 2011

Over the Moon

Moon Phases Bracelet
I had some poignant observation about family I was going to blog about today, but now I can't remember what it was.

I guess...hey! I know! It's almost rabbit shedding season, and I can tell because my rabbit looks really quite scruffy today!

Okay, yeah, that's not very exciting.

Uh...I almost have a group of friends now? I find that exciting. 

I made almost $50 on Etsy last month. That's nearly enough to buy something exciting there. Nearly.  Well, I guess it depends what thing I find exciting.

I dunno. I guess I don't have anything interesting to talk about today. Maybe I'll just go water my orchid instead.

1 comment: