Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Other Blog

Beaded Rose Pin
Most people don't know this--and really, how could you--but I've started a second blog.  It's the Stuff I Own Blog, where I talk about the objects that I posses (or that posse me), and once a week I've started blogging about other blog articles about owning too much, or too little, and what a horrid toll that takes on our souls.

So far I haven't gotten very much up--well, there's slightly over a hundred objects, but only a few non-item posts, and only one of those is about another article.  And it wasn't even a good article, either, it was a bunch of correlated data mixed with a dash of pseudo-science to sound like it was saying owning lots of stuff leads to mental illness.

I'm hoping to find better material this Wednesday, but I list a few new objects every day, so you can feel free to check out all the glittery bits of my soul right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment