Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Octopi

Octopus Earrings
Something new. Earrings, AND octopusesiples. Someone said they look a bit like jellyfish, and I can't completely disagree, but it's hard to make different shapes with this beading technique, so that's about the best I can do.


I also somehow look at the dark bead at the end of each leg and see them as shoes, which then somehow magically translates into a tapdancing octopus in my head. Weird.

I'm pretty happy with them, though. 'course, next time I think I'll make the top loop a different color--maybe the dark color--so it doesn't make the 'pus look so pointy on top. Maybe that'll help with the jellyfish problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment