Habitual Habitat of the Amy

I kept reading advice columns for how to bring sales to your etsy shop, and one thing they all said is to get a blog.

I can't say this blog has boosted my etsy sales, but it has given me yet another outlet for talking about myself, and that can't be bad--can it?

The direct link to the Etsy shop is HERE

Friday, May 6, 2011

MOAR PENGUINS

Penguin Earrings
I declared yesterday to be Penguin Making Day, and I made two pair earrings, and then a pendant as well. I debated making a few more because it's my one reliable seller, but I was penguinned out, so I stopped.

These guys are adorable, and I'm likely to start babbling about them, just to warn you.

My little sister suggested making earrings a while back, but I kept putting it off.  Then my friend acquired a box of beading things from another friend, and she had no use whatsoever for the earring backs in with the beads, so she offered them to me.  Then I had a suggestion and the supplies, but I still put off making earrings.

Last night I thought I'd finally give it a try, and since nothing strange or wonderful jumped out of the universe to distract me (sadly), I made them, and I'm so so sooooooososososo happy that I did! Let me enthuse all over you a bit more! They are just so CUTE, I'm liable to break into fangirl squealing and/or use the word 'kawaii' without irony.

Well, maybe not that.

I'm just a bit sad that I don't wear earrings like this (I prefer mine to be studs, heh), because then I can't wear my own earrings.  But if I did wear dangly earrings, I'd totally wear these.

No comments:

Post a Comment